Grout Off is a special blend of acids and detergents specifically formulated to remove grout and mortar residues from porous and non-porous surfaces. Unlike conventional hazardous acids, Grout Off is designed for safety when cleaning. Grout Off contains inhibitors to prevent fumes from attacking metal components associated with buildings. Grout Off powerful formula makes it cost effective when diluted.
Grout off will not remove grouting that has been mixed with bonding liquid.
Available in Quarts and Gallons
Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
- Read all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
- Concrete and grout installations should be cured for a minimum of 2 days and be clean.
- Mask off any adjacent materials that could tarnish when in contact with acids.
- Soak the floor with water so that it is damp but not wet.
- After testing, mix to the correct solution; apply the solution to the area using a mop or plastic watering can. Allow time (approx5 – 10 min) for the solution to break down the dirt. Do not allow the solution to dry out.
- Scrub with a nylon bristle brush as necessary in order for remove the dirt but not damage the surface – work in small areas.
- Rinse off with fresh clean water until no bubbles or residues remain immediately after scrubbing.
- Allow the surface to dry and inspect. Repeat if necessary.
- Remember to neutralize with Tile & Floor Care Easy Clean as sealers are liable to fail if applied to an acid surface.